All Medical Personnel is hiring for a Recruiting Consultant to join our growing team. All Medical Personnel places a wide variety of non-clinical and clinical healthcare professionals nationwide in a selection of settings and specialties. We are looking to add to our Recruiting Team immediately and if you are assertive, money-motivated, and looking to be a part of a growing team, we want to talk to you!
The Recruiting Consultant will be responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations. Those that succeed in this environment are solution-oriented and open to feedback.
We offer a full benefit package with a base + very aggressive commission structure. These benefits include health, dental, vision, 401k, STD, LTD, holiday pay, vacation pay and life insurance. Starting salary will depend on level of experience.
- Makes 100+ calls per day to potential candidates to discuss their skillset and match them to the positions we currently have available
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications, as well as, interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and verifying references
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, directly contacting potential candidates, using newsgroups, and job sites
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, meals, and arranging community tours
- Improves organization by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers, analyzing compensation practices, and emphasizing benefits and perks
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and recommending training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- 3 prong approach – takes direction from other team members
- High School Diploma
- Comfortable in a metrics/sales driven environment
- Excellent technology skills with Database and Excel – document all activity
- Excellent time management and impeccable organizational skills.
- Careful attention to detail
- Phone Skills
- Able to multi-task and deal with the “changing tide” of both the Staffing and Healthcare industries
- Takes initiative and wants to learn and grow professionally
- Flexible and ready to rise to any occasion
- Professionalism in all behavior with heightened self-awareness
- Bold personality and comfortable handling tough conversations
- Great listening skills with advanced memory and retention
- Ability to handle high stress situations
We are located in Irving, TX near the airport and are looking for local candidates only.