All Medical Personnel is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our growing team. Reporting directly to the Manager of Accounting, the Staff Accountant is responsible for executing the general accounting activities of the organization including general ledger postings, accounts receivable reconciliations, bank transactions, and accounts payable processing.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to learn and grow as an accounting professional, excel in a team-first environment, and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
This is a salary position with full benefits. Starting salary will depend on level of experience.
- Prepare and post journal entries across multiple aspects of the monthly close process (accruals, prepaids, fixed assets, etc.)
- Reconcile and analyze GL activity through completing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Assist the Senior Accountant and Manager of Accounting in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Prepare customer account receivables reconciliations and collaborate with team members to resolve discrepancies
- Manage the collection of trade receivables and bank deposits
- Review vendor invoices and create payables documents within the AP subledger
- Assist in the preparation of weekly management KPI reports
- Assist with the preparation of documentation and schedules for financial audits
- Assist in the preparation of ad hoc operational analysis and reporting
- Assist the Senior Manager of Credit with collections and AR aging schedules
- Coordinate with operations team members to resolve accounting issues
- BS in Accounting, Masters a plus
- CPA eligible and pursuing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intrinsically motivated by quality of work and attention to detail
- Basic understanding U.S. GAAP accounting principles
- Basic skills in Excel; more advanced skills a plus
- Strong communication and professional skills
- Capable of working collaboratively across departmental functions to independently solve problems
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
We are located in Hollywood, FL near Hollywood Beach and are looking for local candidates only.
Check us out online! http://www.allmedical.com/