Corporate Recruiting Associate
All Medical Personnel’s internal Talent Acquisition department is looking for a recruiting associate to join our team.
The Corporate Recruiting Associate will be responsible for reviewing applications, sourcing and identifying qualified candidates for our internal positions at all of our locations. If you are assertive, professional, task-oriented and looking to be a part of a great company, we want to talk to you! Those that succeed in this environment are solution-oriented and open to feedback.
This is a salary position with full benefits. Starting salary will depend on level of experience.
- Source resumes for internal requisitions via internal database, company website applications, and external recruitment sites/job boards
- Qualify candidate experience, location, pay rate, and initial interest via phone as it relates to the open requisitions
- Maintain an active candidate pipeline in various job families to support the team work load
- Work within company ATS to track candidate progress through interview, pre hire, and onboarding process
- Schedule and coordinate phone interviews with Director of Talent Acquisition
- Work with Director of Talent Acquisition and various department leaders to understand requisitions and prioritize staffing needs
- 1+ year professional experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with metrics/sales driven environment
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as, self-manage
- Ability to make high outbound dials, manage email and job postings
- Ability to handle high stress situations
We are located in Irving, TX near the airport and are looking for local candidates only.