Executive Administrative Assistant
All Medical Personnel is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join and support our growing team. We are looking to add a high level support professional that will enable our CEO and additional leadership to function at its highest capacity.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the CEO, in addition to organizing and executing multiple large group meetings including site selection, contract execution, all other logistics and support, as well as manage travel and expense for executives. This position will require thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures, as it handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. This individual will work on problems and projects where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
If you are an experienced, organized and driven individual looking for a growing company to make the most of your skills, this is the position for you.
- Provides administrative support to the CEO and other executives
- Requires thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals
- Coordinates schedules and prepares presentation materials for meetings
- Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Organizes and executes multiple large group meetings including site selection, contract execution and all other logistics and support
- Manages travel and expense for executives.
- 3-5 years advanced administrative support experience working with senior level executives within and outside the company, customers, visitors, and other VIP’s
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be incredibly detail oriented with a high sense of urgency
- Advanced knowledge of administrative support
- Highest level administrative support experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and highest level of computer literacy with command of office software including spreadsheets, word processing and database applications
- Ability to work under general direction, on multiple tasks with demanding timelines
- Uses discretion and maintains high level of confidentiality
- In-depth knowledge of company operations and excellent communications skills are required
- High level of proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel is necessary
- Organize and administer schedules for executives and senior leadership teams
- Maintain communication on behalf of the executives within all levels of the organization
We are located in Irving, TX near the DFW Airport and are looking for local candidates only.
Check us out online! http://www.allmedical.com